Esschem Europe Limited recognises that the disciplines of quality, health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of our management function. Esschem Europe view these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business progress in adopting appropriate quality standards. Top management is committed to implementing and developing the quality management system and this commitment is defined by our management and corporate policies and objectives.
It is the policy of Esschem Europe to maintain the highest level of repeat business through gaining customer satisfaction by ensuring customer requirements are understood and met, therefore establishing a reputation of excellence.
Esschem Europe quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principals:
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of management resources in all quality matters;
- communicate our quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout Esschem Europe and to interested parties;
- take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and suppliers and others who come into contact with our work;
- work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards;
- adopt a risk based, forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have quality impacts;
- train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.
It is Esschem Europe Limited’s aim that with the total involvement and understanding of all staff, through the implementation of the documented Quality management system and information meeting both the ISO 9001:2015 standard and ISO 22716:2007 standard, that we will exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers, staff and investors.